Friday, January 12, 2007

My Passion

"It will deeply satisfying for me when I finish school. I want school to end because it will take really less stress off me. When I go to class and I dont get a question or whatever the teacher gives us, it makes me really frustrated. Even when a teacher explains it to me I, seem to forget about it the next day. I only like that class if it is fun.


I only like Gym or English out of all my classes. I like Gym because you get to do physical things like play ball and stuff. I like english because the teacher is cool and he lets us watch movies. In the other classes I never watch a good move. If i did watch it then it would have to deal with school work. But it is all good, because when I am done school I go to chill with my friend and do our stuff. Thats what I really love doin chilling with mu friends and smoking the good stuff.


And I tell you someone I want to be for just a while the one that makes decison for the law. I want to unban Marijuana so it will be legal to smoke it anywhere you want without any fear that someone will catch you. And get caught by the police and go to jail. I hate thosse cops because they are jackasses they think they can do anything you know. Well who cares about the cops because all I think is that they are pigs eating thier donuts.


And the other thing that I want to achieve in life is to pass school so that my family will be glad about me. And when I do pass school I want to be a consturction worker. Make the money and have a good life.


If I hot 1 millon dollaz I would give half the money to my mom, and the rest I would buy stuff. I would by my self a nice home and get a nice car and then maby open like a arcade place where kid/adults can come and play games. And then I would save my money in the bank until I need it agian. For the arcade place I would supe it up so it would look nice for 15 and over is allowed in this place. And I would maby pit pool tables there and a foozball table in there . I would have stuff in there where kids and older people can chill in there. And put some computer in there so people could play Conter-Strike or other games similiar to it. That is what I would with that much money. And so my mom could chill and relax wiith the money she got.

No comments: