Friday, January 12, 2007

One Last Semester to Live

Well if I knew that I had like a couple month left of my life. I would do things I wouldn't do like go bungee jumping, sky diving do what ever I can to fill my death list up. Like I'd try to smoke up as much as I could, and go all out. I'll for sure drop put of my class because I know that it is useless. I'll tell my friends that I'm gonna die soon tell my family that I love them. And I'll try to chill with my family for awhile. And then the rest of my life will be soon soon. I would try to live my last life fun. I'll try everything that normally people wouldn't do. I will live my life and feel that I accomplished every thing that would make me happy. But I know that my family will be rally sad. I know my parents love me really much.

No comments: